Follow these steps:
1. Print the membership form (Click link)
2. Complete the membership form.
3. Choose one of the following methods:
a. Mail the form with check payment to the mailing address stated in the form
b. Bring the form along with Check or cash payment to a meeting and deliver to a Board Member or Area Coordinator.
4. New members will be evaluated and voted on by the Board of Directors at the next Board meeting.
Getting started at www.clubregistration.net?
Follow these steps:
1. Click on “Create Account”
2. Choose a Username and Password and click on “Create”
3. Complete your “Profile” and click on “Update”
**Any page that you enter information make sure you click on “Update”. You may have to scroll down the page before you see the “Update” button.
4. Fill in the information on the subsequent pages (Vehicles, anything else that applies) making sure you click “Update” at the bottom of the page.
It takes a few minutes to fill in the information but it will save you time later from having to go back and fill in the blanks.
5. Now you can “Search for Events”. Click on “Search for Events” in the red bar under the big “CR”.
6. Under “Club” choose “British Motoring Club” and click on the “Search” button.
7. You will see all the events we have posted at this time. Find the one you are interested in and click on the “Continue …” button for that event.
8. There are 3 tabs of information to view – “Event Information”, “Entry Fees”, and “Event Options”.
9. Click on the “Register” button located in the middle of the page under “options” in the red bar. Follow the prompts to complete your registration.
If you get
stuck and need more help, then send
an email to Don Marpe at firstname.lastname@example.org
with your questions.
11. Please e-mail the information contained in the Print membership application to Don Marpe at email@example.com
12. New members will be evaluated and voted on by the Board of Directors at the next Board meeting.
Web Design and Production By